AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Bring on Monday, page-3

1. 636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    I am surprised we have arrived at this juncture without some resolution or clarity about the court case. It now looks inevitable that we will go to court on Monday. The AGS management may play their cards close but they are not fools. They must rate their chances and be confident of a good outcome.
    I have not contributed much in the past fortnight but I have assiduously read all posts. It is clear that none of us have any idea of the real facts and because of this there is a great deal of speculation.
    I indicated in my last post that I would email management requesting information. In my email I stated that as a large shareholder, I was entitled to more open approach from management. I indicated my holding had lost 50% of its value since the announcement and I was not in a position to take action unless I had a clear understanding of the facts.
    Steve Johnston emailed me a very candid and helpful answer. I replied requesting permission to publish his email on Hot Copper. He wrote back to say that he was not aware of my connection to HC and would prefer I did not publish. I of course agreed to this. He had been quite open with me and as I had not revealed my connection with HC, I had no choice but to honour his request.
    I believe our management is well informed, well intentioned and honourable. I have no idea as to their strategy or chances of success but I am quietly confident as we head towards the June 30th court case.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.