AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Bring on Monday, page-67

1. 7,932 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 418
    FO/J1

Today is the day.!

imo The BBros have to make an offer today regardless of the amount, if they believe AGS has a Case. Will it be accepted or negotiated further.?

Legal advice would be to the fore here for both Parties.imo

If no offer comes today then its appears the BBros are taking their chances through the Courts. imo

As we all know theres only two options for the M&D C Matter.

Buyout pre trial. Continue in Court and win or lose.

Another option comes about if AGS lose and retains 25% and now with that being announced (the Sale) I believe that AGS want no part of a J/V with H/Q at any time.

If we as Shareholders end up with the forced option above then its the slops as far as the two Court options go. imo

Mark my words, it'll be seen as a fire sale by potential buyers if there are any?
    Hooking up in the J/V with the BBros wouldn't be attractive.imo
    Posters can talk up a sale of the 25% all they like but they're only fooling themselves. imo

Its all about getting out for AGS and the Sale Announcement wouldn't pressure the BBros into offering 'overs' on the Court steps today. imo

Lets hope upon hope that AGS gets a positive return from the first two options.(M&D C )

I'm not pumped FO because for the first time in this whole saga I'm not so sure AGS has a strong case with AGS announcing the sale option.

With the M&D C Matter in Court you either win or you lose.!

There would be no need for AGS to come out prior to the Court Action going the distance and announcing a possible sale? It sends a negative signal imo

As always we're left to draw our own conclusions on that.

Good Luck all Today!

Md

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.