OXR oxiana limited

bring on monday

1. 21 Posts.
    Hi peoples
    I am new here and hope to get a fair go.
    I have also been an Oxiana investor for quite a while now..trading in and out in the good ol days.
    I hold a large shareholding which I purchased at $3.35 thinking it was a bargin...and probably still is however IF I waited could have got it much cheaper...OH well so What...I will buy more at the next opportunity.
    My gripe here is that it seems clear to me that this stock has been played with and many people have cashed out and realised a tidy profit. Good luck to those in the know.
    Now we are in a brand new season...meeting this Friday..profit results out next week and Zinc prices FINALLY moving up..
    Do you think its a time to short the stock??
    NO I dont think so.
    What is needed to the new leader to do just that..Lead and encourage investors...just like OH did. Thats why he was so well loved. He made people feel good about investing in Oxiana..almost as though their money was appreciated...and as a result it did infact appreciate..substancially.
    The Dow was down again.SO WHAT. That lousy american market..whats it got to do with the earnings of this GREAT Australian Company..
    TOO ROO for now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OXR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.