Hey thread i love it by the way . Dont forget always look east...

1. 17,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 195
    Hey thread i love it by the way   .  Dont forget always look east imo as strange things happen in the east at times i reckon .We look west to come home from the sea and the west looks east to come home from the sea .

But anyway lastnite or today depending on your location the sun rose almost the same time as the moon set . Was not in good position to get a good shot at both had dodge building etc etc

But the moon was a definitive red as it went down over the horizon .

Ive not researched it much more but im sure at some stage in the cycles the opposite will happen when the moon rises as the sunsets ?

I love the opposite view for some strange reason but its the effects that happen when looking only in one direction that can make the experience a bit more special while seeking solace in the world through the moon and the sun . imo

Oh the beer does even better and enjoying a rum currently went all splash today for an over one hundred dollar bottle of Pacto Navio

oakbarrel.com.au/pacto-navio-cuban-rum
    Pacto Navio is crafted from a range of aged Cuban rums, distilled and blended at the San Jose de La Lajas distillery - owned by Havana Club. The rum is then aged in ex-Sauternes sweet wine barrels from Bordeaux.

I like it but im a havana club fan as well for the cubre libres .

Maybe you can drop a hint to the good life for fathers a day present Zip

She maybe wondering what buy you !

Its got a nautical theme label on it with few tall ships etc

No sunset here today to cloudy .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.