SEN 0.00% 1.3¢ senetas corporation limited

bring on the $1.00

1. 35 Posts.
    Hi all, Have enjoyed reading posts here for a long while now. Talk about laugh when I see the volume of posts on a rapid movement of our lovely SEN. Laugh is why I have not blocked some posters with baseless comments and abuse.

I am a medium to long term holder and have accumulated about 500k from 18 months ago (6c i wish i baught them all at that) with an ave of 20c so of course this panic of the 3 days it dropped has not worried me.

I have a couple friends with several million shares. We are all holders with no intentions to sell under the 2$ mark or at the least a good T/O offer (depending on the timing) $1.20 - $1.50. I would suggest our allies at the SSAG, of which I know one is a very big holder, are hanging on tight and perhaps accumulating at the moment. This is just conjecture though.

With all the research I have done, and to reiterate certain posters comments on here and other forums, the fundamentals, the projections, the potential growth in demand etc etc suggests this ride could still be starting. Even though Safenet announced a drop in projections on where the share price will be in 2006 they are still projecting a healthy rise. There are still some great announcements to come in 2006. Bring on Centerlink, medicare etc the list has potential to be phenomenal. Just remember SEN is still the market leader with its encryption hardware. No debt, money in the bank, do the sums. The announcement both suggested no change to full year projections, not to mention the interim dividend. A new director, lets hope he is aggressive with more contracts. Has any one heard what Major General Connolly is up to? he must be bringing in some biscuits soon.
    The rumours I have heard from my research and also read on this and other forums include, potential T/O from Safenet who are in their words looking to expand with aquisitions of further companies, potential interest from IBM, and the French company Thales. Now look out if the French put a bid in, how will the Americans feel?. Bring on a bidding war. I am maybe too optomistic.

The rapid rise in SEN share price is due to sentiment (us believers) driving it higher at a faster rate than the underlying value of the company has risen. Consequently, I beleive the price of SEN in these situations reacts more violently to any perceived negative announcement than positive, hence the panic selling. Now the announcement was no real new news, almost a repeat of the last announcment. The years forecasts remain unchanged. I suppose that is a longer term holders opinion. Lumpy contracts maybe dont go too well with short term traders. The price at that time dropped just as violently. What did it do then? It shook the tree of all the lemons who did no research and/or looked at the very short term. Then it came back up to the 80's.

The timing of this announcement was woeful as the entire market over tuesday and wednesday was pulling money out. Blue chips were dropping upto and over 5%.
    The Market though seemed to bounce back yesterday and today.

This is my first post I hope you enjoyed the optimism. Please take it all with a grain of salt, I am simply regurgetating what I read and hear and chose to believe. I love to hear as much opposing argument however there has not been any with enough substance to sway my belief.
    Mr $ I enjoy your posts and optimism. Forgive me for not mentioning others I enjoy reading.
    Good fortunes to those that hang in there with this one.

Ps. My IT corporate calender suggests the forecast is for SEN to announce interim results on around 13th, 14th of this month.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $9.664K 743.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 818883 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 353034 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.25pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.