SEN 3.70% 1.3¢ senetas corporation limited

ajjj - welcome from me also to the HC forum.It's good to see a...

1. 580 Posts.
    ajjj - welcome from me also to the HC forum.

It's good to see a post with a bit of intellect applied to it rather than one-line headlines with no text which i invariably put on ignore.

I've held SEN through thick and thin and am a believer in what they are about, where they are going and the potential for the products they have.

My faith in the company is certainly enhanced by the world in which we live in and the increased range of threats facing corporations and governments from cyber-terrorism, organised crime and hackers (playful and malicious).

Added to this is the ever increasing requirements for privacy precautions in the storage and transmittal of personal information.

SEN also has going for it their buyback which is well coordinated and looks after the interests of its shareholders (such as me).

I purchased more SEN on their recent dip and appreciated the opportunity.

In reality $1 is not that far off IMHO.

A share takes some time to reach each of the predictable round-number price levels. As each level is taken out the next level becomes an easier target than the one before it.

There are strong rumours that predators are sniffing around SEN.

All of the above factors plus the threat/benefit of a takeover auger well for the share price in my view.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $20.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $24.32K 1.822M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 634748 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 150537 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.