VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

bring on the drill results, page-14

1. 521 Posts.
    I dont know why I am posting this as I dont own this stock and it is really none of my business and I am sure I will come in for abuse from anythoughts and others, but somehow I felt compelled to write as the story is just so wacky, particularly if it turns out correct.

I was talking to a guy today who works for a large Thai construction company that is just starting to now get into mining and have a focus on Laos...he said things would get busy for them soon as they now own the biggest bauxite deposit in Asia...I asked him where he meant and he said "oh its down the south of Laos on the Bolaven Plateau"..I told him that the biggest deposit was owned by ORD and he said no, not anymore, now the Thai company owns it!!! He seemed to be saying that the Thai company had been enginerring a move whereby they now own it in partnership with the Chinese...I have absolutely no reason to disbeleive the guy, but at the same time this just seems way out there. I dont know if it is correct or if his facts were confused but it took me by surprise.

I still think nothing is quite as it seems at ORD...I apologise to Kori and Anythoughts in advance and I dont want to downramp or anything like that as I have no intention of buying ORD, but if the above is true then investors should be aware..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.