VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

bring on the drill results, page-16

1. 1,465 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 443
    Bowerboy you seem to want to solicite a response from knowlegeable shareholders based on scare mongering.All your posts do is scare the mums and dads and cafe bar owners, who unfortunately may sell( or have sold) based on your ill informed statements. Especially when all your posts that I have reviewed start with I know a friend of a friend who knows a friend who said....or I have a feeling something is not right...This is totaly iresponsible.
    As I have stated before if you have an issue or a concern why dont you call ORD direct?
    The facts are as follows;all the tenements in the Laos Bolivean Plateau owned by the ORD joint venture covering 726 sq klm have been registered by the Loas govt and registered with the ASX, The JV is also seeking additional tenements. The Italian Thai consortium you refer to have up 300 km2 south of where the ORD JV is at present. In fact if you do your homework there are about a dozen other companies trying to or have secured tenements in this potentially rich plateau of bauxite.All this does is validate that the ORD JV is on to something of great potential. What I believe you should be questioning is when are the drill results forthcoming on both Loas and Copper flats. This will be the sole determinent on the SP in the near future. To question that ORD JV dont own the tenements is totally absurd.I will repeat call ORD direct if you have a concern?
    Finally you openly admit that you dont own the stock and that you dont intend to invest in the stock, so the obvious question is why do you post here. What is your true objective or motivation?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.