VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

bring on the drill results, page-18

1. 1,465 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 443
    Bowerboy you state 'Kori..you should at least do the noble thing and admit that the samples were indeed held up in Laos when ORD decleraed thay were in transit (not lying but certainly not the whole truth) which is I beleive largely what led to the delay in results being analysed in a timely fashion. You cant know as much as you know and not know that.' My comment is 'SO WHAT!' ;if some samples were as you say held in Laos and others were also in transit makes no difference to the SP other than timing. ORD are shipping samples on a regular basis.It will be always the case. The main point is the Bauxite drilling results are exceptional and beyond what was anticipated or expected, Early indications are therefore likely to see a resource beyond one billion tonnes in a market where China will run out of bauxite by 2015.

I concur that ORD was irresponsible with 'the most significant copper find in Australia' comment however this has been well documented in the general press and ORD directors have been hit hard by ASIC, as have Cudeco(it seems to be the natural disposition of entrepreneurs to have a fixation for premature elaboration)..so lets move on, this is old news.

Your comment 'then the extremely vague announcements about drilling starting at Copper Flats was the last straw for me'...What vaques comments? ORD have CALM permissions to drill,they are drilling, they are having the drill samples sent to the labs and assayed, The results are due late Novemeber/early December. Where is the vagueness? BTW this is all in John Towners reports to the ASX

'and so I am keen to follow ORDs fate as a learning exercise'...thats easy ; buy on fact ,sell on fact

'what about the mums and dads and cafe owners that bought these at 70 cents plus based on dramatic claims and no doubt the ramping efforts of posters on HC..'

Bowerboy this is where you lose me in the intelligent debate department. ORD's shares will fluctuate significantly as a speculative start up. EVERY share on the ASX of this nature has followed a similar pattern. ORD is no different. ORD has a limited shares on issues. This will cause huge fluctuations in the SP based on the news presented. I have also bought in at 70cents also 82 cents, 19 cents, 39 cents, 51 cents, 56 cents. WHY because based on FACT Copper Flats, The Plateau, SuppleJack has enormous potential. I take the risk on knowing that the drill results may be below expectations. But that is why ORD is a speculative stock with 20% to 500% swings. If it doesnt suit your style or your profile go buy BHP or Rio Tinto.
    NB it is interesting that the 65 cents DEC 09 options ORDO are trading at between 8 and 10 cents at present.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.