DSE 0.56% $3.52 dropsuite limited

bring on the jv, bring on production

1. 5,063 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2294
    Hey Guys…

My apologies that I don’t spend much time here, I noticed you guys have been busy on the EXM threads… As always there are the loyal posters that are seemingly positive and then there are the occasional negative downrampers, even if they do hold they like to focus on the negativity… This is one of the reasons I tendency not to spend too much time in forums as we can be clouded in our judgements by listening to others, though at times it is encouraging to read other comments that think likeminded…

In regards to Alex and EXM I would like to make a few simple comments, especially in light of the latest announcements…

First of all, in relation to the road show, I am not surprised it was postponed for now. One of the main reasons for the road show was to expose EXM to potential big player investors, in hope to strike a deal for a JV that was realistic (20-25%). I read on one of the post’s saying that Alex must have lied to me knowing that the show would be postponed, I don’t believe this to be the case, I’m under the impression that something major is in play. Alex has a strong state of mind to get EXM in to production, and I know there are a few impatient holders that are upset/angry cause of the time that has gone by, but when you consider the potential millions of dollars profits to be made here any smart director would tread carefully and slowly, to rush these matters in such times would be ignorant to the global crisis at present, to rush such a project could see it fall to its knees, personally I think Alex has the right state of mind..

A few things to consider… Offers are being placed on Alex’s table consistently in relation to a JV, even that of takeover offers… As mentioned in my previous conversation with Alex he is not willing to except offers that are giving away the majority of the profits, he is not that desperate!!…

In light of the recent announcement have you guys considered this may/could be a JV in the making, consider road show is postponed and “The nature of the new appointments to the Board will provide the company with the experience and technical skills to take Excalibur Mining Corporation Limited to producer status.” (Quote from recent announcement 24th April 2009)… Something is in the wind guys, and I did give a wink wink in one of my posts for nothing in relation to the time factor that Alex hopes to be producing…

I’m holding out for production, and why wouldn’t Alex want the gold out of the ground, we all know the positives, and it is no surprise that the current SP is a bargain with the recent carnage to many small exploration companies due to the down turn in the Markets globally over the last 12-15 months….

I haven’t tried to put charts on HC, think I need to; personally I’m a big chart fan… Volume accumulation is one of the key areas for me, along with the trends obviously.. With out getting to technical, the recent volume and trend action is seemingly very positive, I believe support is lifting strong… There have been some large holders letting go, even today, but don’t forget they may have bought up in the .008-.009 range and are happy with the likes of 40%+++ return in the matter of a couple of weeks/months (even that of a few days), after all its not to be sneezed at considering the bank only gives you around 5% per annum..

Many traders are not concerned about the company or its future, they pump and dump as they say, lets face it every stock is subject to this at times, and in my experience it is a good thing if you know what your doing… The advantage of this is simply raising support, who wouldn’t want the support lifted if your entry sits below support levels?..

Easy profits to be made out of EXM, its all about timing and patience, and seeing the potential, one does not have to hold this stock forever to gain some nice profits of late, though I will add you will miss out on a few major jumps IMO, personally Im not taking the chance…

I suggest that the odd holder that is still not happy with EXM movements and management team let go and help lift the support … couldn’t help myself ;)… after all there are many other potentially good companies that are sitting at the same levels…

The Recent run on EXM last week to .014 was encouraging and shows many are sitting on the sidelines waiting to jump aboard. As with all stocks that run strong there is a pull back, nothing new under the sun…

We that are not in the full knowledge of what is going on behind closed doors need not over speculate when we see holders letting go, we all have our targets… after all I have my target for EXM and I will let go with out a hesitation when it is reached..

Bring on the JV, bring on Production!!!!

( I am encouraged to hold EXM, and I do believe in there future, however please DYOR and understand that I am not infallible and am wrong at times)

Best wishes to holders
    Regards
    Drew

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.52
Change
-0.020(0.56%)
Mkt cap ! $245.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.54 $3.56 $3.42 $110.6K 31.20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 290 $3.45

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.52 631 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.