DSE 0.58% $3.45 dropsuite limited

Hey there cutloose,Sorry for not replying sooner, I have only...

1. 1,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Hey there cutloose,

Sorry for not replying sooner, I have only been on intermittently lately. Too much work and lots of surf here, real good.

I guess the big event you would have missed is the 3 days of good volume, starting on 23/4 where the sp went up to 1.3c (up 44%) on nearly 27m. Much speculation about the nature of the buying, from p&d to someone getting a position. Two more days followed that at 10m and 30m volume, settling at 1.1c.

Another big talking point was Drew Michaels phone call with Alex (you may have read it already), which sparked some debate about management and announcements etc. I found the positive outlook reassuring in light of how few announcements we are getting right now. Others take a more cynical view, but it none the less it inspired some healthy debate.

Another lean quarterly announcement, but we are waiting on some substantive announcements, starting with some new board members. Bitzer and others have outlined what we can expect over the next few weeks pretty well.

There is some talk about big positions being taken in the gold market, so I look forward to seeing the outcome of this. Check out the link below.

http://marketforceanalysis.com/index_assets/COMEX%20GOLD%20SILVER%20OPTION%20OI%202009.pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.