SSC 0.00% 1.1¢ sultan corporation limited

bring on the mine approval, page-2

1. 117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Montenegro is a huge, exciting opportunity and I am sure they will be pouring over the figures prior to signing up.

I can understand why they may have taken their focus off our Peelwood Zinc/Copper Project over the past week(s) if such an opportunity as this has come up. Any opportunity where you have the potential to double your size is worth considering and having exclusive rights for negiotations (I am not sure how they achieved exclusive rights) is truly amazing in any business venture.

So to be fair, I don't mind waiting a extra week or so for the expected oz mining approvals, when they are focusing on such a deal as this.

I like the fact that management are considering optons for expansion (and potentially value for their shareholders) no matter how outside the box the proposal may initally sound.

I am sure that management will take up the venture if it is in the interests of Sultan and their sharholders.

Very excited about the long term opportunities at Montenegro and with our Peelwood Zinc/Copper Project and I am also excited about short term news of our at-home mining approvals.

Tat is my 1.7c worth today, which may be worth a full 2c(or more) in the near future

Garra

I hold SSC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.