TTR 0.00% 40.0¢ tectonic resources nl

hey roboshan( the dedicated holder) and othersI have been...

1. 19 Posts.
    hey roboshan( the dedicated holder) and others

I have been holding ttr for about a month now, not quite as long as you guys but im just as enthusiastic about the potential of this stock. And im not gonna repeat everything roboshan said, hes done a pretty thorough job.

What i am gonna say is i spoke to steve norregaard yesterday and he gave me useful information. He said that drilling at Phillips River would start in the coming quarter regardless of the sale of Burnakura. He also said quoting his words when i asked him of the progress of the Burnakura sale " that selling a mine can be quite difficult, its quite different from selling a car or a house". He did not give me any specific information about the sale as i suppose that would be against the rules, but he did say that there were several parties interested and they were in serious talks with one party.

He also told me that Mincor had completed drilling two holes at Rav8, and that this project was still in its early stages with a lot of potential. He also said that there has been newly realized potential of a polymetallic resource at Kundip. He also mentioned that the institu value for trilogy alone should be upwards of two billion dollars.

Based on the information i got from him, i am quite positive about the future of this company. Lets also not forget that we also have Hamish Bohannan on our board who took Gallery Gold from MC of $20 million to $200 million before the takeover. I am not at all suggesting that the same is going to happen with TTR, just that this company is in the hands of experienced people and that institutional investors are still holding, based on the fact that there hasnt been a change in substantial holding or a ceased to be a substantial holder notice in a while. I look forward to accumulating this stock at current prices and imho the inevitable rerating at some during the future

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.