VEC 0.00% 1.2¢ vector resources limited

Bring on the next one ...., page-18

1. 13,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1290
    I agree it’s important to be realistic but not every stock comes back to the issue price. The point of an issue price to sophisticated investors is they get a discount and it wasn’t much of a discount as the project they have acquired is extremely solid in the current gold market. Shares on issue definitely does count and the amount of shares will affect trading patterns whereby day traders will exit. This is what happened today but the market cap for what they currently have is too low at this stage. That’s just my opinion.

Look at the license location below. Being so close to the largest producing gold mine in Africa pretty much tells you infrastructure logistics won’t be an issue.

I also believe there is way more gold on those licenses which is why the majors weren’t doing anything with them. They had no need to develop them yet. At 2 cents your looking at a 30 million market cap? Can’t be bothered pulling up the annual report to get the exact number but I’m guessing it’s around there. Way too cheap mate.

E99775B4-2F09-4452-AEF5-0179A6179B0B.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VEC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.