bring on the pies, page-57

1. 1,905 Posts.
    I think you're kidding yourself. We'll still lose 2 maybe 3 games for the rest of the home and away due to form/resting players but that means we'll have 18 wins up our sleeve.

I know you Geelong fans are worries that we'll smash you in the finals again like last year, but try not to wish it away.

As for the Cats, nothing but respect for them. They could've easily gone into their shells after 4 very tough years and scrapped into the finals. But they are attacking this year just like any other. New coach helps keep the excitement alive you'd imagine? Just like it will at Collingwood.... I would love to think that we have another 3 years after this one of being in the hunt. Maybe, we were the 2nd youngest Premiership team of all time last year.

But in saying that, those old bodies at Geelong now have 16 games without a bye. They will rest players as they should. But the Pies will smash Geelong by 40+ in the finals. It'll be over at half time. I guess we'll have to wait and see if I'm right or wrong...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.