SEN 4.00% 1.3¢ senetas corporation limited

bring on the sage mr dollar, page-11

1. 7,809 Posts.
    Why are you all so critical on anonymous HC posters and their personal opinions and predictions ?
    Maybe you guys should have followed your own agendas and not placed such hope on others.
    If you researched you would know that he only sick thing about the company is the recent sp.
    I predict that post June it will be easier to make positive headway, but maybe I am wrong. Makeup your own minds.
    You can't blame anyone that you bought high, or maybe don't have any gains to write your loss off against. I commiserate with those who lost money but is it anyone elses fault ? If you trade short term you effectively took a gamble that lost. Move on and work off the loss with another gamble if you still have faith in that plan.
    There are numerous positive posters who have stated they are long term, including myself, and we're all still here. We all accepted that loss takers are bound to be around after such a bullish spike retraced.
    HC is infested by get rich quick people gambling on other peoples investment opinions . Knock all you want, but if you have a plan, stick to it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $1.04K 80K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6102 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 537 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.09am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.