SEN 4.00% 1.3¢ senetas corporation limited

bring on the sage mr dollar, page-16

1. 2,389 Posts.
    Hi Nickos!
    I can accept a hammering from someone like yourself! Mainly because you at least hold the stock.
    Why is the SP low? I can't explain it! (The hindsight experts can!!)
    But most on this chat site who have been following my posts, know that I have bought at high prices too.
    Yes, my average is still low but everyone else has had the opportunity to buy low to bring down their average as well.
    If you haven't...well that's a choice you've made...just as when you chose to jump ab oard.
    Have you bought on the slide Nickos, to bring your average down? If you did, was it the right thing to do?
    Who knows what the stockmarket is 'really' going to bring us tomorrow.
    One thing is for sure!
    I made a decision a few weeks ago not to post ab out what I've heard from the crowd I know.
    Have I heard anything new over the last few weeks?
    Yes!
    Will you guys like it!
    Who cares anymore! I've got my huge parcel & nothing else matters.
    If the fact that me & many other investors have accumulated along the way, doesn't make you think more positively ab out SEN in the long term, well I think maybe some people should take Bello's advise & take a loss for this Fin. Year.
    You can get back in again......but.......judging by the nervousness.....I wouldn't if I were some.
    As for you Nickos. I do feel for your situation if you are hurting but make a new decision today.
    Research the stock yourself, ask yourself the question....is it cheap?
    Don't answer it after the fact! Answer it now!

And TripAces!
    Very clever! Yes I will admit that I have consistently said that SEN is at bargain prices!
    What amuses me is that many have 'themselves' thought it was consistently at bargain prices....without my contribution.....but I'm flattered that you wish to accuse me of influencing many 'expert' traders who choose to pay attention to my posts.

Don't you just love the fact that we are all different.
    One's temperament can actually influence how successful he/she can be at trading.
    I'd like to think that my patience will continue to reward me....as it has with the rest of my business experiences. Very rarely will it let me down.

Not everyone can be blessed with patience....& thank God for that!!!
    Cheers all!
    Oh yeah...just one more thing!!
    I could be wrong...hehehe.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $1.04K 80K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6102 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 537 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.09am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.