SEN 4.00% 1.3¢ senetas corporation limited

bring on the sage mr dollar, page-19

1. 7,809 Posts.
    I still own some shares from 70 cents, which I bought after reading a professional analyst report that put value at 77 cents. Not their fault.
    It isn't just posters who are bullish but people who examined the stock after personalised interviews with the company.
    I suspect the stock will recover beyond 70 cents, but I can afford to be patient.
    Hot tips can cause pain, but most of us at some time have learnt that the painful way. We should all research tips. You bought on a hot tip which you regret, so maybe accepting the words of others on a chat room is not the fix you need. maybe you need to speak to the management directors, and not just the investor relations guy. ron Lunt and Francis albally both still have vast holdings. Maybe track down the "action group" and get their opinion to recent sp action.

I do commiserate with you Nickos. The stock was running well every few days last year, we had heard rumours of a T/O, an "action group" backed by substantial Singaporean investors trying to muscle into the board and the papers were writing about the stock positively.

As we have seen with safenet and their cancelled T/O of an English IT company, the rumours may have had substance but may have changed. Maybe there was an accumulator, and now maybe they need to sell. I don't know because I haven't seen a top 20 since the last one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.