SEN 7.69% 1.4¢ senetas corporation limited

Montec wrote: "for the record.....Bello, myself & many...

1. 104 Posts.
    Montec wrote: "for the record.....Bello, myself & many others..... are not yet the losers you imagine we are."

Well, methinks thou doth protest to much.

Buddy, you have been ramping up this dog of a stock since it was over 80c

And when it started to fall ... it was a case of (and this is my paraphrase of the sentiments expressed) : "don't sell... buy more at a bargain price ... don't listen to the 'downrampers' as they are only trying to push the price down to buy SEN more cheaply ... And as the price continued to fall it was more of the same well worn rhetoric: "we are long term holders ... we 'know something is about to be announced that will send the s/p soaring ( **wink wink .. nudge nudge**) ... we are winners ... we will never sell SEN ... skwark ...skwark ... ad infinitum.

And anyone who voiced a contrary opinion was pilloried as a virtual anti-Christ ... it was sacrilege to taint the sacred SEN cow!

And when all else fails ... in a vain attempt to breathe some reurrection life into a dead stock what are we to do??

Summon from the celestial fiscal realms the Great SEN GURU ... ahhhh ... the fabled ... the mystical sage ... the Great One ... our very own Mr Dollar!!!

What an absolute joke!

I feel sorry for all those who have been conned by this travesty of blatant ramping by those who refuse to face reality.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $21.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $1.572K 120.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 972178 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 382831 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.