SEN 0.00% 1.5¢ senetas corporation limited

bring on the sage mr dollar, page-26

1. 2,389 Posts.
    Nice speech P1800!
    Now, why are you wasting your time on this thread!
    We all know how you feel ab out SEN. In fact, I'm sure you've posted that speech before..... or I've read it in someone elses post.

Let's face it! You're much too clever to post on a chat forum like H/C.
    Surely you haven't been 'fooled' by Montec have you.

You must be a 'professional' advisor.
    Now there's something that rubs any trader up the wrong way. A person who actually gets paid to give the wrong advice to investors.

So tell me P1800.......are you one of these c..kheads who give false advice.....& get paid for it?

Hehehe........you sound like one.......yep.....I've dealt with some beauties!!
    At least my posts are not to be taken as financial advice & are free for all to read or ignore!!

Some of my favourite people in this world are those that have the interest of others first on their list.

Have a think ab out this for a while!
    In my line of business, if the 'client' doesn't get what he/ she wants, I replace it or fix it for them until they are happy......at no cost to them.
    In this game, an 'expert' advisor can actually give you advice that loses you money & charge you for it.
    And this is the funny bit............when you decide to sell your stock at a loss, he actually charges you again.
    That's funny!
    Hehehehe....... You've gotta trust these guys.....they're first class!!!

But guess what?
    P1800 says that I have influenced people (with my power), & cost them money!
    Hehehe.......you've got to laugh at that.
    Ah well...at least it was free advice!

Now for the record! I'm still holding........& big time too.
    Am I trying to influence you? Pleeease don't make me laugh any more.
    I suggest some of you guys take a loss on SEN & invest in ........say HDR or CAZ or.............something real safe like TLS.

Good luck!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.