SMN 6.41% 36.5¢ structural monitoring systems plc

Hey guys, if you love stats like I do, you will understand the...

1. 2,547 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 467

Hey guys, if you love stats like I do, you will understand the value of a company must eventually come in line with the market average of its peers!

For example, and this is as good as an example I can find. TTT has 122 million shares on issue and has no current revenue with a market cap of $248 million. Share price is at $2.02. TTT is a technology company also has an interest in the aviation industry. Currently In communication with Boeing for example for its product.

SMN for example has 115 million shares is a technology company, has a contract with Delta Airlines and first mover advantage to change the maintenance safety industry worldwide through its CVM product. Revenue per year is approx $15 million from its AEM manufacturing business , which covers all the extra cost of producing CVM sensors.
    1. Has its own manufacturing business.
    2. Controls the price for its CVM sensors.
    3. CVM sensors are currently being install on aircraft. *A fact that is being missed by everyone, except for Mr Cozzi.
    4. In the next 12 weeks, STC should be granted for the Gogo 2Ku Radomes on aircraft for fitment of CVM sensors for monitoring cracks in real time. This is a huge safety issue faced by all airlines.

When the unexpected eventually occurs, the 0.60 plus cents will evaporate very quickly. In fact, I would hasten to say, a $2 opening on the cards!

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.5¢
Change
-0.025(6.41%)
Mkt cap ! $49.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.5¢ 36.5¢ 36.5¢ $5.779K 15.83K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21553 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.29pm 28/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.