Bring the hammer down - 'climate change deniers are dangerous' and being banished from The Conversation, page-1754

1. 23,018 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 827
    not really. I am just dividing into the 2 groups, Alarmists and Deniers/Skeptics. I am also using the emotive terms that the groups call each other. Skeptics is the more accurate but labelling them Deniers is more of a put down. Same as calling the believers alarmists. It gets people to dig their heels in and barrack for their team harder.
    If though the 'believers/alarmists were a tad more focussed on the desired outcomes ie reducing/stopping global warming (you can't stop climate change) then they would come up with geater solutions than just stopping mining coal. I think continually taking any non replenishing resource will eventually kill the world. The time it takes it all that can be debated but I also think mankind whilst contributing to climate change/global warming is also taking his/her eyes off the bigger issues. I actually hate the thought of a nuclear world and believe that finance should not even be a consideration to the health of the world. It doesn't matter much when the major powers are all pointing nukes at each other and we would rather win a fight than save the planet. The world will over populate one day or extinguish and that is why we are seeking new worlds. If man stops polluting tomorrow all we do is borrow time.
    Last edited by debono: 09/10/19

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.