CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

bringing down cvi price, page-10

1. 29 Posts.
    Thanks Mr. Asia. I have been reading your posts, and you seems to be one of the optimistic guy here.

I still agree with your comment -"Its not run by crooks as ASIC has investigated long long ago and CVI still trading fine". My own reason is it's listing date. This stock was listed on 28-oct-1987 and still holding up with ASX after 32 years. To me it's definitely a sign that this company is not run by crooks. I could be wrong here but that's my thinking?

I do know that some people around here been saying this is going to go to 0.001 from quite a while and that hasn't happened yet, which looks like as if it's at it's lowest price of 0.005/0.004 (if it's been pushed down deliberately). Some investors are still buying this stock. Why would somebody invest in a 0.001 stock? That's out my understanding at this moment.

Can somebody put a light on news issued quite a while back about some projects in Angola, purchase of diamond machine (something like that), oil investment etc etc etc? What's happening with those and why company directors are silent about them? Is there any progress going on? or everything is stalling?

Regards
    Mohit

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.