GSL 0.00% 17.0¢ greatcell solar limited

bringiton did you get it wrong, page-7

1. 7,432 Posts.
    Yes great Open.Note the Depth "equation" of Bid far outnumbering Ask.

This "method" is very poor in Calculating "strength" because it fails to acknowledge the FACT that most trading comes OFF Screen ie Buyers and Sellers do NOT join d'Line.

Thus Depth watching can easily give a False Impression because of the well known Ploy of Manipulating it with False Bids/Asks [as alluded to by Auz earlier]

Anyhow,we Dyehards know the simple FACT about Dyesol that it is difficult to Accumulate a stake of even 20K $ or # without running up d'Line.Only can be done slooooow and steady unless one is some Desperate,Gotta be In because some news "excited" you.

Question is for today-
    Will the Bid Line be hit today by some Big Seller who bought at say 70cents?Watch the Numbers above say 95cents on the Bid.They will give some Indication of such a Short Term Profit Taker's "Temptation" Range.

I'm off for this arvo.I hold a Trading Parcel from 70cents but will await Price Developments around 125ish before MAYBE Selling.This Trading Parcel is ONLY some 20% of my Total Holdings so will be "insignificant" in the Scheme of Things.

cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.