Brisbane barber slammed for 'China Virus' sign stands his ground

1. 30,204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 206

Brisbane barber slammed for 'China Virus' sign stands his ground

Sky News host Rita Panahi says a Queensland barber in Nerang, who was criticised for posting a sign on his door that referenced the "China Virus" as a reason for his modified hours, has done "the right thing" by refusing to back down.

Owner Chris Manning has taken a stand against the "bleeding hearts", threatening to get a bigger sign for those attacking him.

In a statement, Mr Manning said "I should have expected this. There are so many bleeding hearts around, everyone is just wrapped in cotton wool these days. They're lefties, that's all they are.

"I don't care and I'm not taking it down. I might even get a bigger one made because I actually wanted the words China Virus in bigger letters but they put them in small ones.

"The virus killed my business, and because most of my clients are old blokes, they're too scared to come out and are waiting for the vaccine."

https://www.skynews.com.au/details/_6248821882001?fbclid=IwAR3J6KQ7q13bWNzqemtralqcfwc46GmNyZvI_3pvS1kbR4PYTo1yYX0e4x4

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.