The offer ( tongue in cheek) to sack the BL board was given by...

1. 3,457 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 327
    The offer ( tongue in cheek) to sack the BL board was given by the board member at the gala event last week xx hrs after sacking Voss.

JESUS I wish the lions membership take up that offer.

Brisbane lost all credibility on the Fev affair and I gather a good number of the existing board members who were part to that decision are still with us.

Then three weeks out to the end of the season they sack Voss, tell the players at 3.30pm and then provide NO general ann to their members what has happened. ON a gala night for charity you could hear a pin drop that night!!

Sacked 3 weeks to the end of the year - no reason given WHY such action HAD TO HAPPEN 3 weeks before year end. No respect to Voss and absolutely NO need to do this. IF there was the NEW coach ready to fill void then fair enough but there is not. IF Voss wasn't up to task OKAY but in three weeks time would have been sensible and respective to all involved and given members a chance to say goodbye

NO NO NO Many talk on this forum about poor management WELL Brissy Lions Board make the board of BLUE SKY MINING NL look professional!!!!

there has been NO responsibility taken at the board level for brisbanes last 5 years down the tube - apparently it is all the coaches fault.

NOW they have to find a good high impact senior coach 5 or more years ( Voss had 5 years) NOT TOO MANY COME TO MIND!!!! that are free atm

MEMBERS vote to piss em off I say

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.