MXL mxl limited.

brisbane catholic schools announcement, page-7

1. 22 Posts.
    The Qld tender for state schools was offically terminated by EQ early last year after they spent almost 2 years evaluating shortlisted suppliers one of which was MXL. Something that MXL have not gone out of their way to mention.

I assume the tender that you are referring to is the joint tender between Qld and Vic Education for a solution for International Schools. This closed Tuesday and includes finding replacement software for MXL's e-Minerva which is currently used by EQ for International Students in order to address "impediments to the current system".

Alos noticed that the announcement letter re. the agreement entered into with Brisbane Catholics clearly states that there is no obligation on the part of Brisbane CEO to complete the purchase of e-Minerva. Even if successful it would be interesting, based on Tasmania, to see the timing of the actual cashflow.

Looks to me that they could burn a lot of time and money on this one just like they did with the original EQ tender.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MXL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.