brisbane meet and greet update and details, page-131

1. 2,416 Posts.
    Thanks SO MUCH Robbbbbbb for thinking of this and making it happen.
    For me, seeing your presentations live, somehow I got much more insight than on line. Your generosity, passion and common sense is something truly special.
    We on HC are so privileged to have you presence.

Booma -wow you are a total wonder - a real inspiration - really shows the power of time and price relationships - and really rams home find a system that suits. I need my sleep too much to do what you do but I'm going to look into those itchy charts.

Redbacka- I could pick your brain forever. I tend to be a big picture person in almost everything I do , so really appreciated learning from you. I have a few questions and will ask later.

Kevi -thanks for the detail and insight into your style. incredible patience shown in fielding all those questions. Again you show that basic common sense that has stood Robbbbbbb in such good stead. So many trading gurus go all pie in the sky - you've got your feet firmly on the ground even if your fingers are flying all over the keys with all those trades!

To everyone else who was there - wow - where do you go on Friday night and find 26 people listening and learning for over 4 hours - and you seemed such great folk.

Finally, I hope this turns into something more regular and that other states can benefit in the future.
    Cheers guys, it was terrific. A

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.