brisbane meet and greet update and details, page-37

1. 9,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Just start to finalise these so that i can let my little helper get things underway for next friday night.
    If anyone attending feels like setting up a cam and sharing with the rest of HC thats cool by me
    Also i have organised a projector thingy to plug your laptop into PB,Kevi and Redbacka if you would like to give 30 minutes of your time on something you normally share with the HC family. This compter will not have my trading platforms on it but willing to upload a demo program if you require one prior to Friday, it will have Profitsource and my personal trading platform on it.
    Kevi i havent seen you confirm this part, and was wondering if you are keen please ??

For those interstate, all eyes are on the Queenslanders to see if this works or is worthwhile. When its completed im willing to assist others who want to organise a similar event if they need a helping hand

Regards
    Rob

Confirmed 1. Big Roddy
    Confirmed 2. Robbbbbbb
    Confirmed 3. Paul Booma
    Confirmed 7. SSkim
    Confirmed 8. Redbacka
    Confirmed 9. Inimitable
    Confirmed 10.Milk Drinker
    Confirmed 11.Kevi
    Confirmed 12.OneSky
    Confirmed 13. ryanmagic
    Confirmed 14. FMTU
    Confirmed 15. rednoff
    Confirmed 16. Archer77
    Confirmed 18. MVL01
    Confirmed 19. Raks
    Confirmed 25. Streamline
    Confirmed 26. Rhys
    Confirmed 28. GenkiKid

Need confirmation from those below by tonight or at least lunchtime Monday. If you know any of these posters or see a post from them can you remind them for me.

4. Qoppa
    5. Seldgarroth
    6. Trent2684
    17. petafemto
    20. acc
    21. s8
    22. Drew Michael
    23. mowerman
    24. Johnno247
    27. Baps

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.