Heh all Just an update, to say the process for HC3 brissy is a...

1. 9,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Heh all

Just an update, to say the process for HC3 brissy is a work in progress, we will get a date by next weekend for those travelling for other states and parts of Qld, it does look like being towards the end of March at this stage.

For those wishing to attend who havent already been to one, Baps and loboy in time will post a date on general for which to express your interest in attending. So the onus on you to keep watching for there post. It will probably have HC3 in the title and maybe the regulars will thumb it up so its noticed ?

For those wishing for events in other states, Im more than happy to talk turkey and try and organise something with you and if I cant attend I will offer what little I know in setting them up, they seem like a mountain to organise, but in reality they are just a river full of knowledge, information and great people willing to learn and share.

Regards
    Rob

"Individual commitment to a group effort that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work." Vince Lombardi

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.