ADO 9.09% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

Brisbane Presentation Questions, page-86

1. 441 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    I couldn't agree more Surges.

I would have loved to fill our board with Australian only talent and fly the flag for Aussie tech but it would have made our end goal almost impossible.

Without the expertise of our international board that include an ex Microsoft Board member, an international programmer of the year, an industrial designer that has been the face of one of the largest tech giants, a rockstar that has also directed U2 videos etc, etc, you wouldn't have the skills, credibility or substance to deliver a game changing disruption for the largest player in an established industry. Not one of these people are based in the southern hemisphere and believe me we looked.

In my opinion ADO are taking a similar route. Find the experts, have them endorse you to engage the industry and disrupt through innovation and improvements. If we can do that here then we are golden.

The travel sucks though. I don't envy your current trip. If it's any consolation it regularly takes me 35 hours door to door to get to the clients HQ for face to face meetings......

Should be a good week or two ahead.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.002(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $49.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.0¢ $271.2K 12.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 7189584 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 464070 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.