TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

brisbane presentation, page-24

1. TDA
    11,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 137
    Tewk my take on all this, I think you know this anyway though:

"What do you mean? Arixtra doesn't have ACS as an indication, so it wouldn't be listed on their packaging, would it?"

No they don't list it as yet, but the trials could be finished in the early part of next year, granted it will take a while after that before they could use/get approval for this indication.

"Even if they did, this gets back to the issue of whether you can protect an end use. I still don't see how that's possible"

Your right hey can't really police/protect the end use, it's common practise in the generic's world that the end users use them even though the branded has exclusive period on that one particular indication. They simply can't police such actions and most generic companies enjoy this situation and rely on it happening. GSK couldn't keep up with what's happening on the streets and if they tried to strong arm anyone their own sales and profits would plummet imo.

I'm still heartened by the fact that GSK are doing so many trials and on such large scales with Arixtra, the future and growth looks very bright indeed:))

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.