TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

Peter actually mentioned that he'd all but stopped talking to Dr...

1. 347 Posts.
    Peter actually mentioned that he'd all but stopped talking to Dr Reddy's about the progress of the ANDA filing recently before this series of presentations because it would have compromised his ability to talk to shareholders honestly without possibly disclosing more than he should.

So, I think that while the packaging and colour coding was briefly discussed today, I didn't take it to mean that it meant approval was necessarily close because even that issue may have been discussed a while ago and yet approval still hasn't arrived yet.
    He did answer another gentleman's question following that by saying that while he thought approval could be in a day's time, there was no performance data (or benchmark data even internally in the FDA to bind them to re: approval time) so it could be tomorrow or be 5 more months. Someone then asked if we could be at the next AGM still discussing approval of fondaparinux and he said if that was the case we probably wouldn't be discussing it with him! (He took the question in very good humour...)

Overall though, you get the feeling he certainly believes approval is close.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.