NTU 0.00% 2.9¢ northern minerals limited

brisbane presentation, page-2

1. 178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Guys

Thanks so much for the feedback regarding what the meeting was like. Could I please suggest that you answer back with your take on teh questions and answers to assist others with what happened.

I intend to go to the meeting in Perth.

However, we should start a thread with questions that could be asked on behalf of some who aren't able to go to the meeting or even those "negative posters" (we all know who they are)

Also this way we could ensure that every possible question is answered and also we don't ask and answer the same questions.

1. I for one want answered the question "constantly" raised by ASX is how CY can differentiate his strategy with ORM vs NTU. Whilst I believe this case is different I want to hear it from "the horse's mouth."

2. I also want answered how many the staff are taking up (last meeting GB said he could not say what his personal position would look like then - now he should)

3. I also want answered why he didn't make a FULL TO offer considering how much he has to front up with compared to what the market crap (typo not)was at the time 17 c PS

I may not take up all of my allotment because I hold too many but I certainly would have been if it was trading well above 20 c - that's my position.

Crazy Ron

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $171.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 3.0¢ 2.9¢ $36.53K 1.243M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1275373 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 414695 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.