BTV 2.33% 21.0¢ batavia mining limited

brisbane presentation

1. 205 Posts.
    The investor presentation today was under the auspices of Tennant Creek Gold(TNG).They have a considerable share-holding in BTV.Before it got underway I had a few words with John Barr of Thor Mining,a TNG offshoot,and Neil Biddle,MD of TNG.It was Neil who gave the presentation.Brief report as follows:
    They give the impression of being confidant of getting the Deflector reserves over the one million ounce level with the next round of drilling.
    It is important, at least from one consideration, to do so,i.e.,that a lot of analysts (investment analysts,presumably) wont look at lesser reserves.
    This type of ore body,in this type of area has been known to go as deep as 2 miles.Neil gave the impression he would not be totally surprised if reserves amounted to much more than one million ounces.He and John are excited about the Gullewah tenement.
    The longitudinal element of the ore body stops at a fault line.The part that is on the other side of the line is in the BTV tenement, but its location and size are unknown.
    I couldn't get Neil to estimate a cost per ounce of production.He jockingly replied "$450,give or take 50%".Maybe $450 is the figure he has in mind.
    Mining study expected to be completed in March,this year.Road shows after that.
    Production hopefully under way in twelve months.
    They acknowledge that the conversion of the BTVOA's in June is very important.
    There were about 40 people present

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.