TLS 0.82% $3.70 telstra group limited

Mate........we as traders are part of mr market and instos have...

1. 2,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    Mate........we as traders are part of mr market and instos have bigger capital and to a degree ability to infuence price and price is the ultimate truth of fact that one can not dispute.
    Their methods of manipulation only works so much and can't
    last forever as at the end market forces and truth about real value....FA....TA.... will call the shot.
    I personaly never worry about u bid or whatever bid....fact
    re price... fundamental...our startegy...risk management...
    position size and conviction to our ability to protect our capital will be the main driver in my decision to trade a stock.
    Never I remember a stock like TLS now that has provided me with tremendous opportunity to make profit and collecting 10+ which is paying interest that I have in holding big position and still make a few percent profit without having to do anything and profiting from capital gain.
    I still am surpried to see people shorted TLS at 2.60 in a big way and they all have lost 8cents and this could just be
    a warming up.....even if TLS was to be 2.60 in FEB next year these HEROS would have still lost 14cents a share.
    I am not a hero nor there is a need to be one but fact at the end will rule and always will.....
    We are not playing the market at the same playing field but it is what it is and we just have to make sure we stick to our rules and do our best to profit from any situation.

One other thing I found to be interesting is......at no cost to taxpayers money....re Brisbane plan of fibre at a cost of 600 mil...hmmmm....in that sense where does 600 mill
    come from...never knew that 600 mill falls off the sky in Brisbane???????? certainly I live in the wrong city LOL
    Gov has 600 mill one way or another still from its citizens
    unless they have a money printing machine the way US FED does and print money to finance this....soud to be good to be true......

cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.70
Change
0.030(0.82%)
Mkt cap ! $42.75B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.67 $3.72 $3.66 $77.20M 20.89M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 199823 $3.70

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.71 829839 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.