CF1 10.0% 2.2¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

I attended the meeting and just want to write my take home...

1. 93 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I attended the meeting and just want to write my take home points.
    1. Sentry trial complete to the satisfaction of both parties, exclusivity period is over, announcement will be made soon.
    2. NAB trial complete and discussions are being had.
    3. Licensee take up is slow to progress, hence MOU 2 has not signed yet, but is still in play. Hence the online portal is now a focus to accelerate the rate of growth.
    4. Sentry revenue was not in March quarterly.
    5. Last weeks trading halt was done on legal advise. The other party was in trial and the share price was increasing, so a halt was called. The agreement fell through because confidentiality could not be given. IAM will be proving trials as part of growing the business, but won't be announcing them unless significant.
    6. Key point is that in future announcements clients will not be named, but NAB and Sentry will be named because they were named previously. Patrick said Sentry will be named in a near term announcement, but will not be named again as individual Sentry practises join on. Future announcements will be about adding clients and about revenue, not names.
    7. Confidentiality is now more important to IAM and clients due to the anxiety disruption can cause. IAM is changing the way financial planning is done in Australia, and IAM just wants to be in the background. They do not want clients to be under any scrutiny for changing.
    8. Marketing is not required, there is more risk of having too much demand than too little. The online portal will be rolled out in tranches to select advisors to match demand with offshore resources.
    9. The online portal will provide scale. Lilly is a full service offering aimed at licensees, while the online portal is aimed at individual practices and practices under licensees who have not yet got licensee approval for Lilly. Lilly is time consuming to implement into each business because it requires practises to change their processes. The online portal requires no implementation and makes ordering a statement of advise as easy as ordering a dominos pizza. Hence the low cost growth potential.

That's all I got for now.
    Thanks for reading.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.002(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $36.83K 1.750M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1662472 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 211200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.