CF1 0.00% 2.6¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Hey SoAlexx, I think I'm going to have to disagree with you here...

1. 94 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Hey SoAlexx,

I think I'm going to have to disagree with you here for a couple of reasons.

If you think about the business plan of these companies, there is absolutely no benefit for them to own IAM.

They make their money from having many practices under their umbrella. The more profitable these practices are, the better for groups like Sentry. This in turn will attract more practices.

However, if they start pricing a lot of practices out of the market, then there are less in the market to come under Sentry's umbrella and so they (Sentry) will begin to decline.

If they outlay the cash to purchase, they are essentially limiting the potential revenue they can pull from in the future. This is a problem. Large debt and limited future revenue potential do not make for excellent business decisions.

It's an "Alexander the Great" situation. If they decide to conquer the market by purchasing the tech, then they limit the amount of practices they can conquer (add to their group).
    The breadth of their domain would cause them to weep.

It's actually in Sentry's best interest to have this technology roll out Australia wide and then acquire smaller dealer groups who already use the technology.
    That way, they don't need to change the processes of the acquired companies and the number of practices in Australia aren't diminished through "unfair advantages".

My belief is that the only buyout offers we would have would be from outsourcing conglomerates like Tata Consultancy or the like. We will need to get much larger before they even know about us.
    However, we would directly add to their revenue stream while benefitting the larger market. In my mind, it's a possibility well down the track and certainly well past 8c has gone.

On a completely different topic, I think that after reading through the presentation again there's a little bit extra here we haven't considered.

Look at Klip.
    It appears to simply show some business metrics on how performance is measured in a client's Financial Planning Practice.
    I think the opportunity is there to use Klip as a personal business consulting tool.

We have Patrick's iPac as the benchmark of how a Financial Planning business should be run (pretty bloody good benchmark). We have all of his business metrics on hand and can then compare his business's performance to any financial planning business in Australia.

This gives FP businesses the opportunity to improve their operations even further than the ~40% savings to their back office through identifying areas in which they comparatively aren't performing. These may be anything from quality of advice to capacity of planners to meet with clients. Anything can be measured and collected.

By collecting this data, IAM can give real time commentary on the improvements that a practice must make to reach the top echelon of the industry.

Imagine if you had this tool for your own business. You'd be ecstatic.
    Now, imagine if you didn't and your competitor did.

I'd be logging into that portal faster than it took for weak hands to drop this stock last Thursday morning.
    Yes, that's a dig.

Very pleased that Patrick and Mark took the time to communicate to investors.
    Absolute class act.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $9.15K 380.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 434782 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.05pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.