CF1 10.0% 2.2¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Yeah I'm with you there Gladiator, don't feel the need to...

1. 6,519 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1840
    Yeah I'm with you there Gladiator, don't feel the need to constantly post to appease a few holders here, I have said it before just because someone doesn't post doesn't mean their sentiment or holdings have changed but nor should it influence someones investment decision and seems a few too many here worry about who's posting or not posting. Hearts post they get accused of ramping (across HC not just IAM) when they stop posting they get accused of pumping and dumping. Damned if you do and damned if you don't.

Anyway, great feedback from everyone who attended to the first Brisbane investor seminar, things sounding and looking very positive.

Happy they confirmed Sentry pilot is completed and moving forward.

NAB trial completed and discussions ongoing for the next step forward.

MOU2 all steps completed and still in positive ongoing discussions as noted in more detail by others, and MOU3 still in talks, and likely as noted last November that MOU4,5,6 were also in the works, so as they have said, a long waiting list.

So nothing's changed, big ticks in my box to have things confirmed.

Good to see discussions are still open for that last trading halt company to come on board if they can come to a solution for anonymity.

I never assumed the last trading halt was Sentry or NAB or MOU2 or MOU3, but good to have that cleared up and confirmed it wasn't any existing known client.

The Online portal is great, it makes sense to capture the other 40% of the market, sometimes that can be just as lucrative if not more than the bigger players and makes sense that while they are in discussions with the bigger licensees, who take longer to work through discussions etc., that they continue to grow the business, bringing in revenue through a low cost, simple and scalable service that already has a huge demand for. I like the 24/7 availability and order for yourself, means you don't have to wait for someone from Intiger to be available, win win for both Intiger and the customer, increased efficiency and reduced costs on both sides.

Great business strategy to start implementing this now.

Looks like they have 1,300 processes ordered ( I assume this is the SOA's etc.) which is at a minimum cost of $249 x 1300 = $323,700 in revenue in March Quarter, but a lot of this will be reflected in the next quarter given we have been told now that Sentry pilots payments were not included last quarter.

A lot of people forget IPACWA won the FPA professional practice of the year award which is not a small thing and Intiger played a significant role in helping them achieve this.

Lots of others with better information straight from the presentation, these are just a few of the things for me that I liked.

My targets still remain the $40mNPAT milestone 4 by 2019, which are in line with the company's strategy.

Look forward to hearing from the other seminars.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.