CF1 0.00% 2.4¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

The humour is fine. It doesn't change anything either way. I...

1. 94 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    The humour is fine.
    It doesn't change anything either way.
    I much prefer that our chairman is a funny chap that's happy to communicate with shareholders than a gruff old bloke who treats us like dirt.
    When you meet Patrick, you can instantly tell he's got our best interests in mind.
    Seriously, have a chat with the guy and you'll understand why so many of us have such faith in the company.
    Exactly the same goes for Mark. The amount of passion he's got for the company, I've only seen that sort of dedication in professional athletes. He genuinely wants to be the best.

Now, for those headed to the presentation tonight, I think one of the questions to add to the list would be how the company sees the competitive landscape.

I think we can agree that there's plenty of opportunity in the Australian and global markets for our product but how do we differentiate our services from the competition and how can we protect this difference?

MF also mentioned that if competition of worth starts to come along, then we'll be looking to buy them out. (From his podcast)
    I would also ask how he proposes to do this with current cash flows?
    If this is the case, how does this affect the Milestone targets and director's interest?

I'll be trying to make the Sydney Presentation but could be a stretch with work taking up most of my waking hours.

It would be greatly appreciated if anybody could share as many aspects of the meetings as possible.
    I'll be doing the same if I end up making it down.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 177823 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 364993 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.