CF1 10.0% 2.2¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Drifts any further Dizzy and it will be ZERO mate, and the...

1. 1,138 Posts.
    Drifts any further Dizzy and it will be ZERO mate, and the regulator is ASIC, but get your point.

A solid market update today would have been great so that it could have opened the doors for constructive discussion with PC and Co.

How is IAM progressing with the stated objectives i.e. Sentry, SOU (NAB) & MOU2 or 3 as per the schedule, clearly stated that if not December, then Feb / March. Its now May and after 9 Months we've had Sentry in Pilot and a few mock SOA's for NAB (to collect $800) and a failed Trading Halt to announce a commercially binding agreement so something just seems really odd here.

We can't keep going round in circles explaining to shareholders the product and software, I'm sure it will look and sound terrific that's not the point. Where is the unprecedented client demand that was and has been spoken about? no excuses.

IPAC WA won a prestigious award and IAM played a key role in supporting IPAC WA advisers yet to date that has not transpired into signed clients (dealer groups) willing to role IAM out to their practices.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.002(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $36.83K 1.750M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1662472 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 211200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.