CF1 0.00% 2.6¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Brisbane Road Show, page-86

1. 97 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    I attended and took the following (IMO....);

1. Focus has switched to mass adoption via the online portal.
    2. Lilly and Klip are to become subsets of their cloud based online portal offering whilst running in unison with the larger licensee trials
    3. The online portal is essentially the most streamlined way for a FP to offer finical statements/plans etc. all following industry best practise.
    4. MOU2 19 steps completed to their satisfaction. Talks happening about next movements.
    5. NAB dream is still alive. Trial completed to their satisfaction. Talks ongoing.
    6. Sentry pilot completed, to their satisfaction. Announcement about next moves/ decision TBA no more will be announced after that.
    7. Moving forward any changes to the above will be announced. But no more names will be mentioned until it is confirmed with the regulatory body about if it is allowed moving forward (sorry bit vague on that one, essentially they want to respect the privacy of their clients and getting slandered on HC etc.)
    8. Mass acceptance of the online portal is expected upon its release. This will be the fastest route to market.

I took it as a positive outlook and both PC and MF looked calm and comfortable on the matters discussed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.6¢ $5.98K 230K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 360000 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 62376 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.09pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.