I thought I would start a thread for those who are interested in...

1. 401 Posts.
    I thought I would start a thread for those who are interested in property in Brisbane / Ipswich... Here is a few points I would like to include and would love to here your opinions...

Brisbane - has seen some very good growth in certain areas. excluding the huge number of units supply and demand favours the vendor... Especially if you are looking for s 3 bed 2 bath in the 10 - 15 km radius..

Good universities, UQ and QUT, public transport ok.. Roads are fairly congested however...

Of course you would have to watch potential flood areas..

Ipswich has benifited from the rise in Brisbane. Again avoid flood zones.. The military now have a strong presence with more and defence force members moving to surrounding areas.. Ipswich used to be considered to be fairly 'Rough' and probably still is in a way.. However the way I see it, with house prices going up, more civilised people moving in, more investors looking at it for affordability, the suburb itself is starting to clean itself up...

What are your pros and cons for investing in the surrounding suburbs of Brisbane and Ipswich ?

Thanks for input.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.