brisconnections, page-32

1. 3,816 Posts.
    "why would you do this? there is no gains in it for you"

Ever heard of the "stuff you" factor? The nobility of doing the right thing when it puts you at risk is what made Casablanca a classic movie.

"In regards to the genius's who have the harebrain(sic) scheme off signing over to a homeless person......on legal advice I have heard that a person needs to be at a fixed address"

If I were an underwriter of this toxic waste I should be doing everything in my power to dissuade people from escaping their liability. Plenty of people in boarding houses willing to accept payment to accept a shareholding.

One possibility is to set up a $2 company and send all bcs holders correspondence offering to transfer their holding for a fee. After taking out expenses, you pay half the money to people willing to acquire the shares - hence the importance of having your buyers lined up first - and keep the other half for legal contingencies. When - hopefully - the storm settles you donate the rest to a homeless charity and wind up the company. A bit like a corporate version of peer to peer.

It aint about harebrained schemes, it's about the despicable immorality of corporate greed.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.