ORN 0.00% 1.5¢ orion minerals ltd

British Billionaire injects new energy into ORN, page-5

1. 474 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Great to see a few posts happening on the ORN page.

I have similar thoughts to the last posters - Errol & Co have done their best to get bank finance
    but also have the brains to blow the whistle and go to a Plan B when things became uncommercial
    with more bank demands and much higher interest rates etc. I did notice in the fine detail of one of the
    announcements some months back that the IDC wanted first right of refusal to provide finance
    for one of the projects. (Okiep I think.)

Yes the shares on issue will increase significantly if all the options are excercised in November -
    the flip side to that is we will have no or very low debt so we should be able to ride out any
    problems. At some point there will be a consolidation and we will look like a great company
    at a reasonable price. Errol said in a video some time ago consolidation would not happen
    until production occurred. In the meantime i think it is a good time to get volulme for upticks.

With Chrome Alloy now on board the management have gone from very good to great.

Looking forward to the next 12 months - Hopefully the first modular processing plant
    will signal the start of a fantastic future for ORN.

Do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $90.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $2.325K 155K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 558115 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.57pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ORN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.