Again some of the funniest comments that i see ignorant...

1. 16,828 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Again some of the funniest comments that i see ignorant westerners keeps on making.

Great China is quite possibly the most united since, pretty much never ever before in their thousand years of history. Apart from a few legendary emperor, empress, the country has NEVER been this united before.

The notion the gov is completely cut off from the ordinary folks r beyond stupid, its an absolute joke, but i suppose this is what the loser west keeps lying to themselves. 99% of them arent smart enough to realise whats happening around them, this is exactly why they keep losing and have been losing for the past 2 decades and are STILL completely oblivious

The mere notion that China is strong simply doesnt register to the minds of the western losers. Its the greatest gift they r offering to China, the longer they stay delusional the better. It will take years for those sad little nations to come full realisation to it, which is a good thing because they their their grandkids and their kids after would be working for Chinese one way or another.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.