re:4jetski - british govt loses david hicks appeal Jetski, I...

1. 29,310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    re:4jetski - british govt loses david hicks appeal Jetski, I withdraw my comment about "shirtlifters " and did not mean to imply you were one personally.
    Those comments make me just as bad as some of the other "one-eyed" people on the forum.
    It wasnt meant to be a personal attack on you.Sorry!
    I get upset over some of the injustices that have transpired, such as we were prevented from involvement in Rhodesia (and some of the guys that went were given a hard time on their return) yet the Serbs and others were given open slather ( for electoral reasons). And so Mugabe won!
    Hicks entered the path to his present position by going to Yugoslavia to fight for his fellow M uslims who were being slaughtered there, and I respect his beliefs in doing that. What happened to him after that is a little "grey", but I wont judge him on the grey area because I dont know all the facts.
    Just keep in mind that some of the Aussie Serbs that took holidays and went over for a "turkey shoot" no doubt fired on UN peacekeeping troops. What happened to them? Nothing.
    So in future I will try to be disciplined enough to refrain from posting on issues I get worked up over.

Have a Happy & Safe Easter,
    Regards
    GZ

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.