RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

We should remember that the Doctor at the Haberfield Clinic said...

1. 6,779 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 860
    We should remember that the Doctor at the Haberfield Clinic said that ResApdx actually diagnosed 5 cases of pneumonia that their doctors failed to diagnose. I bet tose patients are thankful for ResApdx yes? With all the negative comments from the naysayers and down rampers and even those who see themselves as being ultra knowlegable and fair posters these only post the reasons against RAP becoming a success...can't blame them for that actually there are many reasons no need to repeat them here.
    There is a great deal of info out there that is so positive and that enhances RAP's credibility it gets hidden behind the negative posts. But these non holders keep posting their (half pie) in hindsight negative opinions which don't add anything to the threads apart from creating a nice buying opportunity. BOD? well that's another story and a major part of the current place we find ourselves in IMHO.
    Five Pneumonia cases from ResApdx that their doctors failed to diagnose...how about that for apples? That is what ResApdx does...when the medical world and telehealth come of age then RAP will be right there in the front line IMHO. This is why I hold and accumulate...I am a believer in the tech and its unique respiratory disease diagnostic system.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.