British People Grasp The Magnitude Of The Problems Their Governments Have Caused, page-246

1. 11,794 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 678
    Heavens above, I admitted it months ago, after my last jab caused some awful problems.
    I don’t give a fig about saving face.

Perhaps if I had not received such a dismal reception 4 years ago, I may not have taken the bloody jabs.
    There are several posters on here who take great delight in putting people down, calling them sheep and many worse things.
    While polishing their halos and pounding their chests because they were right.

Maybe you (I do not mean you personally) but as a group, could actually work out that you could be kind and welcoming.
    Freely offering suggestions regarding ways to repair damage to peoples health.
    I am very grateful to some who suggested Ivermectin, I took a course for 10 days and think I have benefited from it.
    I hesitate to even dare to ask if it would be a good idea to perhaps take more as a prevention against cancer?

See, I feel alienated, is that the purpose of the Covid thread?
    Dare I even ask some of the kinder members to start a new thread to actually help people in my situation.
    Also others, because of fear or whatever are wobbling on the top of the fence still possibly considering more jabs.
    This would be such a positive move.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.