British People Grasp The Magnitude Of The Problems Their Governments Have Caused, page-389

1. 24,158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128

The mosque says the police say Muslims should stay away from Labour government organised protests against Muslims.

I think that means the Labiur government wants much larger demobstrations which are free from Muslim opposition so that they can twist the demobstrations into legitimising government Islamophobia.

English people in Muslim areas now realise that the tool of 'British Values ' in schools and workplaces is useless because Muslim.values are far superior to British values anyway.

There are some things I find difficult to understand about British politics. One is right-wing support for Ukrainian Nazism inside Europe.
    Another is a wall of silence about the Israeli Genocide. A third is why ordinary Christians are unable to recognise beauty in Muslim values.

I have a vague idea that one of the purposes of the Ukraine war is to legitimise Nazism, and of Israel's genocide to legitimise Nazism.
    I suspect that if Brits continue to turn their back on Islam, Allah will give Britain Nazism as a trial, same as He has given Nazism to Ukraine and Israel as a trial.

" Lead us not into trial.
    And deliver us from evil . Amen "

Posted by: Giyane | Aug 10 2024 10:25 utc

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.